Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Been Awhile

It has been a long time since my last entry. Lots of fun new things going on at Flame & Flair.

We have added many new local artisans which I am super excited about. They are all so very talented and fun to work with.

Recent additions include:

Fun in the Sun Designs - Jewelry
Kel's Custom Designs - Jewelry
Chick-a-Dee's Diaper Cakes & Goodies
Scrubs on the Go - At Flame & Flair every Monday for a sidewalk sale (I will confess I have never worn scrubs in my life but her prices are AMAZING. I mean tops range from $6 - $18, I don't know how she does it!)

And a lot more appointments set to meet new artisans. I can't wait!

We are also introducing our Saturday Specials the weekend May 21st. Each Saturday we will run a different sale. We will announce what the sale is every Thursday. I mean you have to have time to gather the girls together and make an attack plan. :)

We have some other things up our sleeves, but that's hush hush for now. But it's going to be BIG!

We still plan on holding another After Dark Event. Maybe July or August. That's still in the works, and I will keep you posted.

Also, I NEED YOUR HELP!! I am in need of clean baby food jars with lids. I will pay up to $.10 each and I need a TON! Me and my craftiness are having an itch, LOL. So email me, message me, call the boutique, or just drop them by Flame & Flair.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment