1. Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner ~ I have THICK hair and a lot of it. It is also naturally curly. This stuff is amazing. Keeps the frizz under control and makes your hair so shiny. Smells really good too.
2. Aussie Moist Shampoo & Condition ~ My cheap substitute for Fekkai. I try to switch up my products about twice a week. If I use the same product for too long my hair always seems to rebel. So I switch it up a bit.
3. Saint by Kat Von D ~ My new fav perfume. I am not a perfume girl by nature, but this is light enough that I can really enjoy it. Check out the fragrance notes at www.sephora.com
4. Green Skin Organics ~ One word, WOW! This coconut oil based body scrub is the only thing that keeps my ultra dry skin under control. My skin glows and is so smooth. The best part is you can buy it at F&F. (pssssst ~ a secret ~ it will help you keep that tan longer)
5. Out The Door ~ Tired of waiting for your nail polish to set? Well who isn't. Frankly it irritates the crude out of me. Sally Beauty Supply carries this product. Paint your nails as usual. Use this product as your top and final coat. Nails are dry in seconds. No need to flap your arms or legs to try to dry them. Lets face it, it is just a matter of time before a family member catches that craziness on vid and puts it on youtube.
I love other things, but my boredom has leveled off, so I will be moving on to other things.
peace ~ JS