Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, Shoes... Help Me Get Shoes!!

I have a HUGE, BIG, MAJOR favor to ask all of you. I want shoes!! Let me clarify, I want to carry shoes at Flame & Flair. I found a phenomenal supplier. Cute, cute, cute!! Pumps, sandals, flats, boots, and the list goes on. There's a catch (isn't there always darn it). It requires a pretty substantial investment to offer a good selection of shoes. Typically a retailer must purchase 18 pairs (in varying sizes) of one shoe. That is one style in only one color. So you can imagine how that can get out of control pretty quickly. So what's the favor? Simple really, if you LOVE Flame & Flair and want to see shoes at Flame & Flair start spreading the word about our boutique. We have been growing steadily over the past three years. We need a big kick in the pants in order to feel comfortable with this big of an investment.

So I implore you my fellow shoe addicts, scream Flame & Flair from the rooftops. Tell everyone you know. Drive them all crazy. :)

This is pretty unconventional I know, but it's your boutique too. If it weren't for all of our wonderful customers we wouldn't be here.

So from one shoe addict to another ~ WE WANT SHOES, WE WANT SHOES, WE WANT SHOES!!

Love & Kisses

JS

1 comment:

  1. WE WANT SHOES!!!!! WE WANT SHOES!!!! (cough, cough) we want shoes...When I can scream I will!!!

    ReplyDelete